Insurance Help With Escape Of Water Claims
In the event of an escape of water, please ensure that you do not take any risks - water can be very destructive and conducts electric very efficiently. To make certain you are in no danger, we would advise you to follow our procedures.
When water gets in contact with light fittings, switches, and sockets, do not touch any electronic devices affected. Keep all electrical appliances turned off until the professionals arrive.
We promise a swift response to any claim situation and all of our staff are fully trained to carry out risk assessments and instruct electricians, plumbers and gas fitters to ensure safety is prioritized.
Our helpline is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Our specialist selected restoration network will ensure that all aspects of the reinstatement from start to finish are completed to a very high specification. After the work has been completed, there will be no evidence that you have experienced water damage in the first place. We pride ourselves on being able to cover substantial properties, such as commercial properties, as well as smaller domestic properties.
Throughout the process, we will liaise with the loss adjusters and surveyors as well as the claims handlers. We will cut out any unnecessary confusion that could cause delays on the repair work so that we get the job done in the minimum amount of time possible.
Free Loss Adjusters
Our preferred independent loss adjusters have many years of experience within the insurance industry, handling claims for some of the most publicised disasters in the UK. When you employ DriTech for your escape of water repairs, Public Loss Adjusters will provide a free loss adjusting service.
This will help with your insurance claim, usually resulting in your repair work being started and completed more quickly than dealing with your insurer yourself. Their professional loss adjusters will act as a first point of contact for the insurance company, so you can rest assured that everything is being handled efficiently and effectively.
Our Services Include:
- Industry specialists on call 24 hour a day, 7 days a week on our emergency helpline.
- Speedy call out times as one of our escape of water specialists will be on site soon after your call.
- Complete restoration of your property to its original state after water damage.
- The extraction and disposal of standing water.
- Using our specialist equipment for drying the building and its contents.
- Dedicated qualified tradesmen working tirelessly to restore your property and its contents.
- After works are finished, it is not uncommon for unpleasant odours to linger so we will deodorise and sanitise.
- Dispose of all contaminated waste properly by using the appropriate local authority recycling center.