Moisture reporting offers both insurers and the policyholder an audit trail and are proof of an excellent drying programme having been used. We always provide a copy of this to our clients, along with our insurance backed drying certificates to both insurers and our clients for their piece of mind.
Whenever a building suffers from the effects of flood damage or an escape of water, it is always a good idea to have a moisture report completed. This will identify any damage that may have been caused now rather than later. By doing this, any work could be covered by your insurance rather than having to pay out of your own pocket at a later date.
What Are The Advantages?
- A report will include findings of moisture within walls.
- It will identify areas where there may be mould or rot.
- The report will also look for defects and quality of the building.
- Insured and guaranteed work.
- You will have a better understanding of the moisture levels within the building.